Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is genuinely a steal. He could stand still on the penalty spot and he'll score a goal a game.

I would guess they're thinking he won't play every game, but in Germany everyone puts his injuries down to Marco Rose, whose training ended up injuring everyone at Dortmund, and Pep's rotation, but when someone nails down a position, Pep's rotation goes out the window. Haaland is probably going to be like Walker, Dias, Rodri & KDB and play 95% of games.
Yeah i agree, as long as he’s fit he’ll play the majority of games.

That is genuinely a steal. He could stand still on the penalty spot and he'll score a goal a game.

I would guess they're thinking he won't play every game, but in Germany everyone puts his injuries down to Marco Rose, whose training ended up injuring everyone at Dortmund, and Pep's rotation, but when someone nails down a position, Pep's rotation goes out the window. Haaland is probably going to be like Walker, Dias, Rodri & KDB and play 95% of games.
Dortmund also knew he would be leaving at the end of this season so tried to extract everything even when he wasn't fit whereas we will have a completely different mindset in how we manage him

Dortmund also knew he would be leaving at the end of this season so tried to extract everything even when he wasn't fit whereas we will have a completely different mindset in how we manage him

That's not really fair on Dortmund, they tried to get him to have surgery and sit out half the season but he played through.

It's just Marco Rose's caveman training loads that got everyone injured.

This chart paints the picture pretty well. Bellingham and Witsel were the only first team players who made it through the season without missing a bunch of games through injury.

That's not really fair on Dortmund, they tried to get him to have surgery and sit out half the season but he played through.

It's just Marco Rose's caveman training loads that got everyone injured.

This chart paints the picture pretty well. Bellingham and Witsel were the only first team players who made it through the season without missing a bunch of games through injury.
Just looked at that chart and it is obvious that something has gone badly wrong. Haaland did rather better than many of his colleagues yet pundits are saying he is injury prone. Is it the training regime, the medical team, or what?

Just looked at that chart and it is obvious that something has gone badly wrong. Haaland did rather better than many of his colleagues yet pundits are saying he is injury prone. Is it the training regime, the medical team, or what?

They haven’t invented an X ray machine big enough to fit him in

You are an angry little chap. Maybe some meditation would help? There is no punchline. The players I mentioned genuinely excited me when they signed.

Ps. you didn’t need the word actually to make your sentence work.
You wrote Stewart Lee instead of Franny Lee.

Stewart Lee is the unfunny **** ie the comedian with no punchline.

Whereas you seem to be the dumb guy in this whole sorry saga.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.