Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually love the understated nature of this announcement. I know its not a global superstar announcement but it is a coming home style announcement. It shows he's had us in his veins all his life. We've always been a family club and I dunno, this feels so fitting
I think you may be disappointed then when the proper announcement comes out as City have pulled out all the stops for it.

Roy Keane was and is nothing more than a thug and a playground bully.

Annoys me when some blues forget this now he plays the harmless grumpy uncle role on Sky.
It annoyed me that not one City player did fuck all to Keane..if the **** did that in the local leagues someone would have battered him.
It was a shithouse tackle.. Keane was and always will be a **** regardless of his TV role.

Roy Keane was and is nothing more than a thug and a playground bully.

Annoys me when some blues forget this now he plays the harmless grumpy uncle role on Sky.
What annoys me is that no City player stopped him going in after for whatever he said, Dunne was just sipping water, he should have have been having words imo

It doesn't annoy me that the City players didn't react aggressively to the incident. Seeing that clip just shows imo that they were oblivious to the malicious nature of it all. Even Haaland himself I think only realized after the game how sinister it was.

It annoys me that Keane still hasn't apologised for being so immature. Keane was lauded for his ruthless determination before and after this incident. He obviously struggled to control that... made worse by the media and his fans glorifying that. I can understand as a young man failing to have perspective but as he should by now be able to express to the world and Haaland personally that his behaviour was completely unacceptable.

I used to hate Keane passionately for all the united crap but also for the World Cup shenanigans. He represented for me as a Cork lad everything rotten in my youth. But now I don't hate him anymore. I have done enough stupid shit myself to be such a hypocrite. I would like though if kids these days heard from people like Keane that overstepping the mark is not OK.

(It's the likes of Fernandinho that should be the example for kids... not Keane)

Yesterday's tweet was brilliant.

Today, I'm kinda partly hoping for more teases. A mix of photos over the next few days leading to the one on the couch, the announcement taking it from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.