Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering if Pep will insist he blends into our system before anything else or simply tells him to score goals we have people providing chances to score that are wasted.

On a more positive note, one of the most intriguing things about signing Erling is his mentality, he seems a born winner, someone who is convinced he is or is going to be the best in the world. I think at times, particularly in the Champions League, we have doubted ourselves, been the victims of our own downfall. Maybe its someone like Erling with this mentality (not to mention his ability and talent), that is going to be the difference maker. I hope so anyway!
Are you saying we might have a mentality monster on our hands? ;)

Can't wait to see Erling in that sky blue shirt, the kid has everything and will make the difference in those tight games where we get limited chances eg Southampton away last season.

No.

The club confirmed a fee had been agreed, but terms were still to be agreed with the player.
Hee been seen in the kit, it's done. The club had to get out in front of the German press leaks early just.

A shit 7 second dubstep video won't change anything

Hee been seen in the kit, it's done. The club had to get out in front of the German press leaks early just.

A shit 7 second dubstep video won't change anything

Yes indeed....but until it's announced etc.

I'm old enough to remember the Mo Jonstone caper, north of the border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.