Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not so sure City will do any business with Spurs, now or in the future.

Linked to Sterling last year also, the same Sterling who wanted nothing to do with them and Spurs saying they didn't rate him.

If Jesus is going, then I hope it is to Juve of one of the Madrid clubs.
If Levy rings, simply don't pick up the phone. See how he likes them apples. The sanctimonious soandso

You seem to be miffed that tobacco was a part of the parade. Also, you don't care for promoting alcohol. I am pointing out that professional sports, including football, cannot do without. Football isn't about raising good citizens.
Sorry, my not liking tobacco products has bothered you so much that you need to start lecturing me and then adding in gambling for the hell of it.

Now fuck off, is that a good enough citizen for you?

Does his number matter? Give him whats available, 9, 15, cant believe it makes any difference. Sentimental or not, hes 21, hes playing for one of the best teams in Europe if not the world. Lets not put him on a pedestal, thats how to create unrest .!!!!!!

Does his number matter? Give him whats available, 9, 15, cant believe it makes any difference. Sentimental or not, hes 21, hes playing for one of the best teams in Europe if not the world. Lets not put him on a pedestal, thats how to create unrest .!!!!!!
If Haaland is presented by the club this week i doubt he will be given a shirt with his number on it. He'll have to wait until closer to the beginning of next season to determine which numbers are available.

If Haaland is presented by the club this week i doubt he will be given a shirt with his number on it. He'll have to wait until closer to the beginning of next season to determine which numbers are available.
My point as from earlier comments is a number doesnt matter. Its a number, it wont define his legacy or his success. Hes a kid still. The numbers that matter are those that are on the pitch!!!!!!

My point as from earlier comments is a number doesnt matter. Its a number, it wont define his legacy or his success. Hes a kid still. The numbers that matter are those that are on the pitch!!!!!!
Or if he’d like it and the number doesn’t matter to the one that has it, then give it him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.