Welcome Gundogan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cj7ssQlWsAAwCB6.jpg

City's taking the piss! ;-)

How the fuck did we steal him for £20M?? Awesome bit of negotiating. I'm sure his work rate will put others to shame. It will be great to see him alongside Ferni.

Obviously a year remaining on his contract and the current knee injury played a part. But we might know more if the contract is leaked. Again.

Other than this, Gündogan is a fantastic signing. I have been following him since he broke through in Nürnbergs' first team. Clever player on the pitch and his workrate is typical German. Unlucky with the recent long term injuries, but I like to believe it'll not influence him from coming back the player he was only to improve under Pep. I honestly hope we can soon say what a bargain this player turns out to be.

Cunts at SSN still giving it out about another 6 months, tools.

Had i not logged on here i wouldn't have known as apparently, the breaking news is family man still hasn't been offered a role!

Cunts!

Welcome to City Ilkay.

Very impressed with his interview....but I think that the girl doing the interview should reduce the number of questions by about half...was just too long for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.