Welcome Gundogan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ELcFtb.jpg

Just realised that even though Pep lives a midfielder and has said that he'd sign whole squad of them if possible, we potentially don't need any more, provided we can keep those we have fit?

MF of Gundogan, Silva, Fernandinho, KDB, Sterling doesn't sound bad at all. I also think that if he doesn't leave, which he easily might, Nasri could be a very Pep style player. Add Delph & Fernando literally doing nothing but pick the opposition's pocket and keep possession and Navas being told to ignore people who say he can't cross a ball and just get behind the full-back and pull it back and you've got 9 perfectly capable midfielders there. (I've probably forgotten someone too!)

We have a number of high quality players.

Gundogan could be an absolute revelation for us next season. His close control, desire & vision are mouth watering.

From taking a moment, I can only think of Gascoigne at his very best as a comparison, but of course I'm sure there are others.

We have a number of high quality players.

Gundogan could be an absolute revelation for us next season. His close control, desire & vision are mouth watering.

From taking a moment, I can only think of Gascoigne at his very best as a comparison, but of course I'm sure there are others.
A very good comparison, never even thought of that, (mouth salivates). Let's hope he's up and running as expected for next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.