Welcome Gundogan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will look at his medical records and do some tests to see if there´s anything else to worry about.. A bit like having the surveyors taking a look when you buy a house.
article-2423320-1BDF2D14000005DC-854_964x641.jpg

Looks fine to me guv.

I believe he had the same "Are you alright?" once-over by a first-aider that Roque Santa Cruz passed with flying colours.
Now there was a player that hit the ground running... a lot... and very hard each time.

Better than Dave, Kev and 'Dinho?
He looks better than Dinho from what I've seen. But I like Dinho, it surprised me some articles included him in the leaving column.

Dave and Kev I consider AM/winger/forward type players. Isn't Gundogan a CM? I think he is currently our best CM/DM type player.

20u60zr.jpg

The last few lines leave a bitter taste imo.

Better than being eternally second place in a one-team league. Must be exciting to compete for the runners up trophy every year because your best players all want to move to Bayern.

Last edited:
article-2423320-1BDF2D14000005DC-854_964x641.jpg

Looks fine to me guv.
Hahaha. Lest we forget.
Not likely with posters like you, (I am assuming you are my generation), me and also others with longish memories and also even older farts (custodians) with longer experiences that can still recall when we were actually good pre-sky.

Last edited:
I didn't intend my post to sound aggressive, apologies if it has, I genuinely enjoyed it. Your post, that is aguero 93:20.

Last edited:
He looks better than Dinho from what I've seen. But I like Dinho, it surprised me some articles included him in the leaving column.

Dave and Kev I consider AM/winger/forward type players. Isn't Gundogan a CM? I think he is currently our best CM/DM type player.

Better than being eternally second place in a one-team league. Must be exciting to compete for the runners up trophy every year because your best players all want to move to Bayern.
If we were petty the club could tweet something along the lines of "Yes, just to reiterate: we have finalised the purchase of Ilkay Gundogan from Borussia Dortmund, who recently finished 7th, yes 7th, in the 2014-15 season."

Probably asked before but what sort of medical will he have had?

with his leg in a splint, there's not much they can do. just the background diet and blood works etc. .... oh and the odd thumb up the back door just to be safe.

Highly doubt any money will be paid until its certain he will fully recover. I know we made some really poor decisions with RSC, Rodwell etc but surely were not that stupid to pay 21M for a player that we know has a dodgy back and now has injured knee.

player like kun, KDB and sterling surely loves him.
hope gundogan will rejuvenate a walking pace tactic at City.
now we need more runner - who can run into space, in this team.
not to mention a young and fresh legs fullback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.