Welcome Gundogan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, full disclosure:

I have been unsure of how to feel about this summer. Last season left me cold and feeling uninspired about the future. Not trying to be gloomy but it was such a mess last season. Along with that, I was nervous as to who we would actually get.

As has been pointed out many times in this thread today, this is surely the first sign of "The Pep Effect."

Might sound whiny here, but I'd like to see the rest of the business sorted out ASAP so we can just move forward and assess wheat we indeed have once the dust clears. There are surely outgoing players on the horizon along with the incoming. Still, this is a superb first piece of business and I can feel my spirits recovering a bit. Might sound crazy, but I was really worried that last season's record and the uninspired style of our overall play would hurt us this summer trying to do business. Maybe not, eh?

Can't wait to see this fella link up with KDB behind Kun. Could be sublime. Certainly the type of player who will help play "Pep=Style" football.

lol

If YaYa were to accept his legs have gone and give up the glory to revert to holding midfielder (that he dislikes but has done very well before), it could free up more dynamic players around him. He could look at it and think that it's a final chance at success by using his remaining talents the way they're best suited. Is he turning down moves because he wants to continue playing at the highest level, or is he waiting for a particular move?

If YaYa were to accept his legs have gone and give up the glory to revert to holding midfielder (that he dislikes but has done very well before), it could free up more dynamic players around him. He could look at it and think that it's a final chance at success by using his remaining talents the way they're best suited. Is he turning down moves because he wants to continue playing at the highest level, or is he waiting for a particular move?

He's not turning down anything I reckon, his agent is just playing hard to get and wants to get the highest offer, but can't get him to leave the European top 5 leagues. My moneys on Inter. Pity really, we'd get a decent fee from a Chinese club.

Probably asked before but what sort of medical will he have had?

They will look at his medical records and do some tests to see if there´s anything else to worry about.. A bit like having the surveyors taking a look when you buy a house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.