Welcome Jack Grealish!

I love him. One video and already we have:

“Ahh it’s just like I’m runnin up slopes an that as well innit”

“It’s the wot?” (In response to “it’s the incline”)

“that’s moiyd me hole ye ah that as”

“ya can’t go wrong wivva bit of Asdoh”

He will be a cult hero, a fans favourite, call it whatever you like but he is just special. There’s something about him.
I've never been more entertained watching a medical in my life

Speaking to friends with very strong connections at Villa say he is a great lad, first at training last to leave and not uncommon for him to have lunch and a nap and do extra session in the afternoon.
Trains the house down and I’m sure Pep and coaches will know all this and look forward to working with him.
Sure he’ll become a better player at City

I'm the first to admit that I haven't really studied his game closely. But I've just watched a long compilation. Couple of things you notice straight away. He's got a low centre of gravity, which gives him very good balance. A bit like Sergio in that respect. And one thing I like very much: he fights for the ball. Pep must have seen that and appreciated it. I hope Pep doesn't tweak his game too much, and allows room for his natural skills.

Didn’t he get caught crashing his car into parked traffic while he was drunk with one shoe and one flip-flop on during the first lockdown when there was no footy on?
I just googled that and yes he did, I not going to try and defend that as it cannot be, the rest however I have no problem with.

Please elaborate on why he is a twat off the pitch

He has took a bit of laughing gas, got drunk, had fun with some girls, consenting adults may I add - what else?

So basically what i would guess 90% of City's fanbase have done in the past
Erm, dangerous driving in lockdown the day after telling everyone to stay in, he is a player not a fan

Anyway lets move on ,i expect he wont be doing that again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.