Welcome Jack Grealish!

Can't say I've seen him cheat, he draws fouls which we will probably coach out of his game and get him to move the ball quicker but can't say I've seen any clips of actual cheating. As for off the pitch stuff he isn't the first,won't be the last, he won't be the only one in the team that have in the past misbehaved. It's what he does now that matters.

He could of made a massive deal out of getting punched from behind by that dickhead fan aswell and didn't.

He does actually seem like a really nice lad. I can see why Villa fans are gutted.

Erm, dangerous driving in lockdown the day after telling everyone to stay in, he is a player not a fan

Anyway lets move on ,i expect he wont be doing that again
Someone pointed that out and yes that is bad but like i said the rest, good luck to the young lad

I'm assuming he's on about the first line. Not sure what the correct terminology is, so I'll use the incorrect one. The opening line should probably have seven "syllables" (as I said, not the right terminology), eg
"Jack-Grea-lish-is-a-ball-er"
Six works best, like the original…
My old man’s a dust man…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.