Welcome Jack Grealish!

I'd have loved to have seen their faces as they were desperately begging other clubs to buy him and he tells them to fuck off and accept City's bid.

Those Daily Fail Reporters really hate us.

It is pathological.

Every fucking story has a negative slant.

The Club should ban these bastards from the Stadium.

City generally hammer us every season but I thought we gave you a good game at your place last season as we had a go and didn’t park the bus. Unfortunately I think Jack is going to get a hostile reception from some villa fans when he comes to villa park mainly for his comments my club ,my city , my home when he signed his last contract but I suppose from his point of view if he got injured badly and was poor after the club would look to off load and it wouldn’t matter if if was a fan or not.
The brighter fan will have recognised "my club ,my city , my home" as the pure marketing sound bite bollox that it is and also that an 100M investment in a time when teams are strapped for cash would benefit the club long term much more than having JG doing all the heavy lifting in your team.

My best mate is from Tipton and a Villa fan though he made the hard voyage to civilization when he was 15 so i have always had 1 eye on your club and its fortunes (mainly to take the piss in recent years, though he did his fair share in the late 80s)

Good luck to ya pal, and respect for the posts made.

Those Daily Fail Reporters really hate us.

It is pathological.

Every fucking story has a negative slant.

The Club should ban these bastards from the Stadium.
Sid, you are so right..I will never buy that paper again..they sent a barrister to force City and the PL to make discussions public when neither party wished this to be the case..Three pages of tripe against City in the Mail on Sunday..why did they not make a song and dance over dippers hacking into our database, our coach getting trashed by dippers threatening lives with no-one brought to account ??? any way, rant over, settling down for the match. Could have gone but my sons only had one jab so didnt want to go alone. Come on City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.