Welcome Jack Grealish!

Who was was the person outside Peps office and the the guys in Jack’s first photo one was bold in the inside city video
Not sure, I want to know who David is though. He said 'thanks Doivid' when he picked up his shirt

BBC peddling the line "Jack would become immortal if he stayed at Villa"

WTF

Players have moved from one club to another since the game began.

Moreso good players have moved to better sides to further their careers and to fulfil potential.

The media are doing a job on City here and the fuckin dimwit masses are falling for it.

For years Le Tissier was mocked for staying at his hometown club and won nothing.

Shearer went to his hometown club broke goal scoring records and won nothing.

Good Players stay at a Club if the Club can match ambition, if not the players moves on to a better team.

Kane is at risk if being added to the list above cos Spuds are a fuckin joke and a poorly run club.
shearer won the premier league with blackburn, got the medal he wanted and joined his club, cant fault him form that, he could of won more playing for united, glad he didnt

So if, God forbid, foden leaves us in a few years, will the buying club get grief for ruining his legendary status. Poor little kids, crying into their city hankys having their summer hols ruined. I think not.

Hi Villa fan in peace ,I always preferred city over utd even thou you guys always seem to take our best players. We are all gutted jack has left . 100 million is a lot of money but to us Jack is irreplaceable basically priceless. We have to accept our place in the player food chain and city are at the top. It must be amazing to be a city fan especially for the ones who were there before your rich owners. The guy is going to increase your global fan base big time as he is a pin up boy . Just wondering what city fans made of other ex villa players at city ie Barry , Milner and Delph nb. Apologies for the animal villa fan who hit a young city fan at Wembley we have our fair share of idiots as does every club.
All three of them were excellent for City.

Barry would easily be on the bench if we were to pick our best team+matchday-squad since the takeover, he was excellent for City! Our second best defensive mid behind Fernandinho in that time.

Milner was a cracking squad player, did a great job in many different positions and never moaned about being left out of our biggest games under Mancini or Pellegrini (he was always the fall guy in title deciders, Cup finals or big CL games, even if he was MOTM the week before).

Delph was superb at left back in our Centurions season. Playing out of position in a very specific role that Pep had him deploying while Mendy was out injured all season and the only made two mistakes in that entire time. He wasn’t out of place in English football’s best ever league season by any club in history. Also, despite him being here for a brief spell, and not being one of the captains, he was a leader in the squad; always vocal in the changing rooms and on the pitch.

Don’t apologise for your idiots, they aren’t your fault. City have got as many loons as any club.

I think the beeb & co are miffed that the nearest the Uk has had on/off the pitch to beckham has clearly chosen City as the future further relegating the class of 92 to their wife beating, cheating, and salford city toys.
A couple of home defeats and glazer out will return to vogue.
Grealish is tougher than most people will give him credit for and i expect one day he will return in some capacity to Villa, quite probably as an owner!

Or a natural appointment from within, maybe around 2025 - step forward Head Coach De Bruyne!
I don't really get this hankering from some posters for a manager to be promoted from within i.e a former player.
The chances of our top players becoming a top manager must be minimal. It's a totally different skill set.
I would hope that City would continue to recruit the best managers in the world, regardless of who they played their club football for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.