Welcome Jack Grealish!

He’s being presented at 5pm at the Etihad on Monday. They are asking fans to turn up.

Parents working, raining as well. I’m not sure these type of things are a great idea.

100 people soaked through waving at him… Just a pointless exercise for me.

He prob then thinks no one cares and we as a club look small time.
Completely agree.

A Monday at 5 pm? I can't go because I'm isolating, but even if I weren't I can't be arsed trying to finish work early and sit in rush hour traffic to get to the other side of town in the pouring rain.

You just know when you get there it will be an utter cringe-fest too. There will be more amplifiers than attendees.

I almost feel guilty for not going and bumping the numbers up a bit.

Completely agree.

A Monday at 5 pm? I can't go because I'm isolating, but even if I weren't I can't be arsed trying to finish work early and sit in rush hour traffic to get to the other side of town in the pouring rain.

You just know when you get there it will be an utter cringe-fest too. There will be more amplifiers than attendees.

I almost feel guilty for not going and bumping the numbers up a bit.
MCFC infiltrated and run by rags. Complete shambles.

He’s being presented at 5pm at the Etihad on Monday. They are asking fans to turn up.

Parents working, raining as well. I’m not sure these type of things are a great idea.

100 people soaked through waving at him… Just a pointless exercise for me.

He prob then thinks no one cares and we as a club look small time.
Bit cringe, and if many don't turn up it's just pure, undiluted ammo. Leave that stuff to the Spaniards.

Bit cringe, and if many don't turn up it's just pure, undiluted ammo. Leave that stuff to the Spaniards.
Yup, there's not much of an upside in doing stuff like this.

I don't get it.

It worked with Pep better but that was different.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.