Welcome Jeremy Doku | Signing confirmed on a five-year deal

Not yet, but in a couple of years.

People are still sleeping on Doku, thinking he's some Traore or St Maximin clone. He's so much smarter than the typical speed merchant. He doesn't only rely on speed but even more on anticipation, timing and reaction. He doesnt force the issue or play 200 kmh all the time. He knows when to go and when to stop, when to make a run forward and when to pass the ball. And he has perfect touch and ball control to execute both.

Honestly, I have never seen anyone has that much of a success rate doing things that are so difficult to pull off. 10 assists is the minimum I expect from him this season. Come on City!
I'll be honest i've never see him play or heard of him before this transfer. He looks quick on Youtube but i would have to agree looks very much a St Maximin or Traore clone, happy to be proved wrong, he's only 21

BBC
Manchester City have completed the £55.4m signing of winger Jeremy Doku - but what kind of player are they getting?

The 21-year-old, who has 16 caps for Belgium and came through the ranks at Anderlecht before joining Rennes in 2020, is moving to the Premier League after three injury-hit years in France.
the article does go on to say hes fucking good though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.