Welcome Jeremy Doku | Signing confirmed on a five-year deal

He looks the dogs bollocks. Only concern is his injury record which is not at all good. Suppose the club have taken that into account.

I was making tea before singing it in my head.

Thought, I know, I’ll share that on bluemoon. Be a right tune.

Needless to say half way through writing my post it dawned on me i was making a mistake. :-D
haha.

i've got the tune in my head since i read the post haha , fuck it

doku doku blue where are you haha

to the kinks

Doku, really got me now
You got me so I don't know what I'm doin', now
Oh yeah, doku really got me now
Doku got me so I can't sleep at night

Dokus Really Got Me
You Really Got Me
You Really Got Me

I'll be honest i've never see him play or heard of him before this transfer. He looks quick on Youtube but i would have to agree looks very much a St Maximin or Traore clone, happy to be proved wrong, he's only 21
I'm sure you will be glad to be proven wrong! The problem is youtube "career" comps make him seem like he just beats players with the ball leading nowhere. But check this one with all of his touches against Monaco a year ago that just dropped. I think its a pretty good example of how he plays in a game.

90 percent of his touches ends up leading to a chance, and the rest is keeping possession. In just 15 minutes he creates like 7-8 chances! That shot in the end though, like he hit a balloon lol. He will have to practice shooting more than anything in Manchester.

I'll be honest i've never see him play or heard of him before this transfer. He looks quick on Youtube but i would have to agree looks very much a St Maximin or Traore clone, happy to be proved wrong, he's only 21
The fuck.
Where did you come from.
Hello

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.