Welcome Jeremy Doku | Signing confirmed on a five-year deal

Well, that all sums up how ludicrous the market is, 50m for someone with so many potential negatives, when I read he had 2 assists last year from 29 appearances I thought that's not someone to splurge the money on, and also wonder what's going through Cole's mind, or other academy hopefuls for that matter.
Hope I'm proved wrong, but this looks unnecessary to me, we'll see...

You added at T to the front of your username for no reason mate.

Reactions: GRB
I remember seeing him when he started or came off the bench for Belgium in the Euros or World Cup thinking he was something. I thought then that one day I'll be posting about the first time I saw him play on bluemoon so made a mental note to remember the time.

Well, that all sums up how ludicrous the market is, 50m for someone with so many potential negatives, when I read he had 2 assists last year from 29 appearances I thought that's not someone to splurge the money on, and also wonder what's going through Cole's mind, or other academy hopefuls for that matter.

Bell whift.

50m for a player with so many potential positives. Ludicrous he was so cheap.

Cant wait, will add the pace and excitement we've been missing on that right hand side. People moaning about G/A, wasn't playing for gods finest was he. Very excited for this one.

Over the past twenty odd years I’ll be honest I’d not heard of most players we’d signed who turned out be a great/legend for us .
The ones who I had heard or known of have turned out to be a disappointment compared to the ones I’d no idea of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.