Welcome Josko Gvardiol | Signing confirmed on a five-year deal

Just watched the video.
He comes across as a really nice grounded person and his English is exceptional.
Watched him play for RB several times over the last 12 months and can vouch for his ability and composure. Pep will definitely take him to the next level and hopefully one of the best defenders the world has ever seen.

Just watched the video.
He comes across as a really nice grounded person and his English is exceptional.
Watched him play for RB several times over the last 12 months and can vouch for his ability and composure. Pep will definitely take him to the next level and hopefully one of the best defenders the world has ever seen.
5 years. Also, he looked even better for Croatia (surrounded by better players). I can't wait to see him playing for us.

Were free to sell Stones and Dias now.

@KS55 JUST YOU BE VERY, VERY, VERY CAREFUL MY LAD. DO NOT WALK ALONE, DO NOT WALK UNDER ANY LADDERS but mainly avoid Manchester City female fans with a TEACHER STARE!!!!

@jimharri et Al. Thank you for the heads up. The nerve of some people!!

That has got me out of my melancholy mood and put me back on track! Phhheeewww my dander is well and truly up now. ;-)

@KS55 JUST YOU BE VERY, VERY, VERY CAREFUL MY LAD. DO NOT WALK ALONE, DO NOT WALK UNDER ANY LADDERS but mainly avoid Manchester City female fans with a TEACHER STARE!!!!

@jimharri et Al. Thank you for the heads up. The nerve of some people!!

That has got me out of my melancholy mood and put me back on track! Phhheeewww my dander is well and truly up now. ;-)
Oh dear. @Eccles Blue has a fierce left hook. Going to hide in a cave in Outer Mongolia.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.