Welcome Josko Gvardiol | Signing confirmed on a five-year deal

I don’t think you would see many fans that are not excited about signing Gvardiol, he is only 21 playing at a very high level and still has room for growth.

But I also don’t think Gvardiol defines our season though. Gvardiol or Laporte being there this season both have similar high qualities so I don’t think you can blame people for wanting signings that they feel have clear impact on the team.
If Laporte has such high qualities, why has Pep hardly played him this season & trusted Akanji more.

Pep will see him in training week in/ out & Aymeric might not have recovered to where he was before he put his body on the line at Wolves & played at West Ham away on one leg.

Laporte has been a great servant to our club but Pep has won what he has by being ruthless when needed.

1. Does he track back?
2. Can he play at LB?
3. Is he a barm or muffin bloke?
4. Was his dad at York away?
5. Was he here when we ran out of chips?

If the answer to 3 (or more) of those are "no", he's clearly not a Citeh man. That being the case, get rid of him.

;-)
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. He’s actually a pogača man
4. I guess so - everyone else was
5. He has spurned the on-site facilities since they told him there’s no fish stew

Last year we sign the best young striker in the world and this year the best young defender in the world.

What a time to support this club.

Welcome Josko!

Whilst filling a need in itself, I wonder how much the signing of Kovacic was done with the thought it would help the signing of Gvardiol get done too ?

Outstanding signing. Already top class and he’ll be one of if not THE best defender on the planet very soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.