Welcome Josko Gvardiol | Signing confirmed on a five-year deal

1. Does he track back?
2. Can he play at LB?
3. Is he a barm or muffin bloke?
4. Was his dad at York away?
5. Was he here when we ran out of chips?

If the answer to 3 (or more) of those are "no", he's clearly not a Citeh man. That being the case, get rid of him.

;-)
6. Is he cup tied?

Yes!
300_warcrypic.png
Didn’t he lose?

I don’t think you would see many fans that are not excited about signing Gvardiol, he is only 21 playing at a very high level and still has room for growth.

But I also don’t think Gvardiol defines our season though. Gvardiol or Laporte being there this season both have similar high qualities so I don’t think you can blame people for wanting signings that they feel have clear impact on the team.

I get people think that other positions should be the priority but I think the personnel numbers will make more sense when the transfer window closes.

Also worth mentioning that the guy is an improvement on both Laporte and Ake. I know some will have doubts over that because of the 18 months Ake has just had and Laporte being a part of so many title winning seasons but Gvardiol is simply better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.