Welcome Josko Gvardiol | Signing confirmed on a five-year deal

Not sure we need another centre back but this lad looks class and has loads of potential , unfortunately Laporte will be on his way and you cannot blame him , he is a regular Spanish international and a superb player and worth £50m of anyone's money.

Txiki: I bring you Mateo. Haha. Jack always greets everyone first when they sign. Nate is surely one of our friendliest players as well, and such a nice guy. He always likes all the City related social media content too. Regarding Josko, he comes across as a genuine, humble guy. Top signing in every way.

The same thing has happened when we’ve signed players in the past.

It’s like they use these interviews as an advert for the club, big up Pep and a few players, rather than an actual interview where we find anything remotely interesting about the new signing.
When Haaland did his first interview they said to him "we think Foden could become the best player in the club's history" which I remember thinking at the time was an odd thing to say to a new signing.

When Haaland did his first interview they said to him "we think Foden could become the best player in the club's history" which I remember thinking at the time was an odd thing to say to a new signing.
Yea that was weird. It was like we know you are a fucking machine but don’t want our own home grown lad to get his nose put out of place!

Bizzare. Whomever is sanctioning these questions is an idiot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.