Welcome Josko Gvardiol | Signing confirmed on a five-year deal

Has Steve Howson come out yet & said "He's gonna get a shock when he experiences the Premier League. He won't know what's hit him".
Phil Thompson has claimed the world's gone mad Jeff. Charlie Nicholas reckons that Jonny Evans is the signing of the summer. Paul Merson was in the toilets and unavailable for comment.

is he better than Dias at the age of 21
I didn’t know who Dias was at 21, never mind how good he was.

They are different players anyway. He’s more of a left-footed Stones than a pure defender like Dias.

Never ceases to amaze me with this foreign lads how, bright, intelligent, humble and mature they are.

We have another top human being in our club.
White working class British boys are the worst performing kids in Britain and some of the worst performing kids in Europe academically. They can’t speak English properly, never mind speak other languages.

These foreign lads nearly always speak English better than many British people can.

A Polish guy once said to me that he kind of had to learn English again when he moved here because the English he was taught wasn’t really spoken here, and he had to learn a dumbed down version of it with words that were very simple and often incorrect from what he’d been taught and what he spoke in Polish. There’s a lot less dumbing down and a lot less slang in other languages n’all (‘n’all’ haha) and many other European languages articulate properly with proper grammar as the norm.

You won’t catch a foreign footballer saying ‘we done well, we was good today’. But that’s the norm for a lot of English people even though it’s not right.

Labelled as the best centre half in the world.

He’ll be going some to be anywhere near Rubin / Ake / manu / Johnny, Johnny Stones !!

Good luck lad

I'm not happy!

City spend £86mill on Gvardiol, and we could of got Jonny Evans on a free, and City let United sign him.

I'm not happy!

City spend £86mill on Gvardiol, and we could of got Jonny Evans on a free, and City let United sign him.
Who else was going to perfectly slot into Phil (the face) Jones role at the rags?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.