Welcome Josko Gvardiol | Signing confirmed on a five-year deal

The interviewer : What do you think about me ? do you think I am pretty ?

These interviewers needs to be trained or replaced.

But to be fair, apart from the beginning of the interview the rest was really good from the interviewer.

Last edited:
Anyone know the correct pronunciation?

Is the V silent?
no it’s not. nothing is silent in croatian, and everything’s pronounced the way it’s written.
Shout out to @vanchi. He really comes across as a Golden Retriever puppy. In that sense, he reminds me of Rafael Nadal. A very nice, shy, quiet guy. However, on the court, a beast, a true warrior. I feel Josko is like that. Right, I am off to order a new Gvardiol #24 shirt ASAP.
yeah he’s adorable. and your description is almost identical to dani olmo’s description of joško :) only he’s also funny, don’t know about nadal.
G silent.
no it’s not.
Thought someone said his English wasn't great? It's better than my Croatian, I'll tell you that for nothing.
me. i think i said “far from perfect” and it isn’t perfect. but then, the new leipzig kid from psg needs help to understand the coach at all, so i guess joško’s english is great then, i just know he can do better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.