Welcome Josko Gvardiol | Signing confirmed on a five-year deal

Hopefully we might see him on Friday night but most likely going to be on the bench. He probably might play against Sevilla.

It will be interesting to see what he brings to the team but he will have to fight hard for it like the others have.

Gvardiol in that team for Akanji yesterday,and Arsenal wouldn't have got a fucking sniff.
Completely agree. Akanji got caught out a number of times on the left but not going to criticise him as he’s right footed on the left side and probably not played that position loads.

Gvaridol should be ready for Friday I know there were reports of his knee having a problem before he joined, however that should be fine. I really do feel like this lad is going to up the levels for Jack and the backline.

Completely agree. Akanji got caught out a number of times on the left but not going to criticise him as he’s right footed on the left side and probably not played that position loads.

Gvaridol should be ready for Friday I know there were reports of his knee having a problem before he joined, however that should be fine. I really do feel like this lad is going to up the levels for Jack and the backline.
100%

The lad was doing his best in the role,but he is no left back.

Surprised more attention hasn't been assigned to that fact,especially given it was there main line of attack.

100%

The lad was doing his best in the role,but he is no left back.

Surprised more attention hasn't been assigned to that fact,especially given it was there main line of attack.
Didn’t watch the game properly but saw Ben white having the ball on the edge of our 18 yard box. Don’t know if it could’ve been jacks fault for not tracking back as much but two clear cut chances for Havertz were made from that side.

Wasn’t Jack’s best game at all struggled to even get into the game at times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.