Welcome Julian Alvarez | Signing confirmed on a five-and-a-half year deal

I think TycSports is a good source in Argentina and Marseille is oddly specific. Could be legit.

Despite what Pep or Soriano say, anything can happen in football.
The only reason Marseille is brought up is because they have an Argentinian manager, and knowing Sampaoli, I do believe he WANTS the kid. When he managed in Brazil, he was mocked for constantly wanting to sign players. He may be leaking this to say if it sticks, who knows.

His 5 min cameo midweek was encouraging.He has good controlplenty of confidence,and doesn't mind putting himself about.

Am i right in thinking Argentina have a game on Sunday?

I thought it had already been stated he will come into the first team set up this summer and stay with us!?

soriano doesn’t seem sure which is a bit odd.
Wouldn’t be involved in the decision probably. If after pre season Txiki and Pep thought he needed a loan they would decide. While at the moment there is no expectation that he will, and he’ll be with the first team squad.

Wouldn’t be involved in the decision probably. If after pre season Txiki and Pep thought he needed a loan they would decide. While at the moment there is no expectation that he will, and he’ll be with the first team squad.

I would have hoped they have seen enough of the lad to have already decided tbh. Judging him on pre season seems barking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.