Welcome Julian Alvarez | Signing confirmed on a five-and-a-half year deal

Will this guy be anywhere near the first team next year? I'd just love a 442 with him and haaland up front
My gut says he will be in and around but far from a starter.The lad clearly has enormous potential but he also lacks consistency and like most,he will need to learn and adapt to Pep's unique requirements.

My gut says he will be in and around but far from a starter.The lad clearly has enormous potential but he also lacks consistency and like most,he will need to learn and adapt to Pep's unique requirements.
Which is why it is no good if they get loaned out straight after being bought (he is slightly different as he stayed at a club) has any player bought and instantly loaned out without effectively setting foot in Manchester ever came back?

Which is why it is no good if they get loaned out straight after being bought (he is slightly different as he stayed at a club) has any player bought and instantly loaned out without effectively setting foot in Manchester ever came back?
Zinchenko for one.

Who is deleted member 87819 /hoping it’s fantasyireland

Unfortunately, it was BrazilianBlue (Gus).

I'd much rather have read what he had to say than the utter shite that makes up most of this forum. As melodramatic as he could be, at times, at least he was intelligent and posted useful information.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.