Welcome Julian Alvarez | Signing confirmed on a five-and-a-half year deal

How much of a coward are you to make these insinuations without mentioning me and “the other guy”?
Nothing I am saying in this thread is different from what football fans in Argentina are saying, including River Plate fans. Some of it is even factual (the goals he’s scored this year have been against the worst teams only).
Some of my very favorite players come from Argentina (as you might guess a couple), I have absolutely no bias towards them or the country, quite the opposite. In fact there is a certain ignorance about how South America is; we have our rivalries but we like to see each other do well. And when it comes to City, nothing stands in the way. Just so you know, if anything I had a bias against Jesus when he was signed due to the club he played for here.
I am not being negative when I talk about Alvarez. I have watched most River Plate games since he was signed, and am speaking about what I see. You I suspect haven’t seen much
I quake in your presence but really there was never a need to quote you was there.

I will never ever have seen anything like the stuff you have, you scout every player in the world, watch every game going, I am unsure as to how you even find time to sleep, what with you also being logged in here 26 hours a day on top.

Man, that was hard to type, my fingers were shaking so much.

I quake in your presence but really there was never a need to quote you was there.

I will never ever have seen anything like the stuff you have, you scout every player in the world, watch every game going, I am unsure as to how you even find time to sleep, what with you also being logged in here 26 hours a day on top.

That made me smile.

*Cowers behind laptop screen*

Yes it must be surprising that others and I have been following him even more closely since he was signed for us…

Well not you obviously, everybody knows how much work you put into scouting players.

You certainly tell everybody enough times in your posts.
I only did because of the offensive arrogance you displayed earlier and continue to display

This journalist that writes for a website solely focused on River Plate is claiming that Julian left the hotel at 4 AM through the emergency exit to have sex, before their last game LMAO “but no problem, we keep playing every time worse and like Boca Juniors. Copa Libertadores? Like this, no chance”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.