Welcome Julian Alvarez | Signing confirmed on a five-and-a-half year deal

Another Txiki Blinder!!

Peanuts for the South American Player of the Year.

Now, it’s up to him to do the work needed to settle in Manchester, learn the system, and work hard on training. He clearly knows where the goal is and has a shot on him, so the hardest part is already built in!

Looking forward to this boy doing the business. Hardest part will be settling in, but that’s why we have so many ex-players, ambassadors and dedicated staff for this very purpose.

Zaba should be ASSIGNED to him. Show him the ropes on how to be loved!!

Why are you saying he won't be here until December 2023 ? It'll be January 2023 at the very latest. We can pay RP another 1.5 million if we want him sooner but not before the end of this July.
Sorry this was my error, December 2022

Anyway I’m happy about the signing and hope we see him sooner

prefer if it was boca, but interesting nonetheless

Why would you prefer to be boca? They aren't known for producing good players. River is the biggest player producing club in South America.

In fact, we currently have quite a good bunch of young players that might be coming your way if it is true that there's some kind of deal between City and River.

Another Txiki Blinder!!

Peanuts for the South American Player of the Year.

Now, it’s up to him to do the work needed to settle in Manchester, learn the system, and work hard on training. He clearly knows where the goal is and has a shot on him, so the hardest part is already built in!

Looking forward to this boy doing the business. Hardest part will be settling in, but that’s why we have so many ex-players, ambassadors and dedicated staff for this very purpose.

Zaba should be ASSIGNED to him. Show him the ropes on how to be loved!!

The first thing Zab should do is tell him the difference between a Muffin and a Barm.

Why would you prefer to be boca? They aren't known for producing good players. River is the biggest player producing club in South America.

In fact, we currently have quite a good bunch of young players that might be coming your way if it is true that there's some kind of deal between City and River.

Even though River play in red, I have always preferred them over Boca.

Like many football fans I would love to go to a River v Boca derby.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.