Welcome Julian Alvarez | Signing confirmed on a five-and-a-half year deal

Too good for South American League, no wonder River Plate wants to keep him for atleast a season or depends on Copa Libertadores campaign.

Same level as some of the Brazilian teams Jesus faced on the Brasilerao. Álvarez is a top talent. Stop being so negative.
How am I being negative when I started by saying he had a great game?! You’re not even a City fan. This team your team played against tonight would fight against relegation in Brazil’s second division by the looks of their performances. Granted, River Plate is Argentina’s best team, but the gap is clear. There’s no doubt Alvarez did even more than was required of him

@Keeper! you should know better as well

Too good for South American League, no wonder River Plate wants to keep him for atleast a season or depends on Copa Libertadores campaign.
They failed to sign NYCFC’s Castellanos as a sort of replacement just today

How am I being negative when I started by saying he had a great game?! You’re not even a City fan. This team your team played against tonight would fight against relegation in Brazil’s second division by the looks of their performances. Granted, River Plate is Argentina’s best team, but the gap is clear. There’s no doubt Alvarez did even more than was required of him

@Keeper! you should know better as well

This is just another one of your phrases that aren't anything more than your opinion (most of them very unpopular), backed by nothing of substance. And I don't know what being a City fan has anything to do with this. I'm not discussing anything City related. Just River Plate and South American football stuff.

I've just read a couple of posts from you but I already got you are a very biased and negative person. Which seems to be something that a lot of people on this site seems to think of you.

This is just another one of your phrases that aren't anything more than your opinion (most of them very unpopular), backed by nothing of substance. And I don't know what being a City fan has anything to do with this. I'm not discussing anything City related. Just River Plate and South American football stuff.

I've just read a couple of posts from you but I already got you are a very biased and negative person. Which seems to be something that a lot of people on this site seems to think of you.
This is a hilarious post. Yes, my phrase is just my opinion — as anyone’s phrase will just be their opinion as well. You’re bothered by my opinion which isn’t negative, as you called: I had watched a game, this is a football forum, and I commented on one of the teams. Do you think Patronato were amazing or are a good team usually? You’re new to this forum, but you will see all the time that City win a game and posters here will say: we were great, but let’s not get carried away, the opposition wasn’t anything special. Literally happened against Sporting yesterday.
The one who’s biased here is you, interpreting everything I say as being against the player you clearly value a lot. I have absolutely nothing against him and the second he was signed was the moment I started wishing he becomes a highly successful player for us. I have several posts arguing he should have joined last month already! So get a grip.
But if you want to whore yourself for likes around here, trashing me is guaranteed success— I won’t stop you

Good finishes but the defending and keeping is substandard if we're being generous. I'm most impressed by his movement off the ball, sterling aside, we badly lack that in the squad.
Careful, can’t have nuanced opinions here…

This is a hilarious post. Yes, my phrase is just my opinion — as anyone’s phrase will just be their opinion as well. You’re bothered by my opinion which isn’t negative, as you called: I had watched a game, this is a football forum, and I commented on one of the teams. Do you think Patronato were amazing or are a good team usually? You’re new to this forum, but you will see all the time that City win a game and posters here will say: we were great, but let’s not get carried away, the opposition wasn’t anything special. Literally happened against Sporting yesterday.
The one who’s biased here is you, interpreting everything I say as being against the player you clearly value a lot. I have absolutely nothing against him and the second he was signed was the moment I started wishing he becomes a highly successful player for us. I have several posts arguing he should have joined last month already! So get a grip.
But if you want to whore yourself for likes around here, trashing me is guaranteed success— I won’t stop you

"Patronato would fight for relegation in Brazilian's third division" isn't just an opinion, it's an exageration to express your usual negativity. Yeah, I'm new, but that was time enough to understand the kind of reputation you have here.

Anyway, I don't care to keep arguing. Let's just hope Julian does well for the better of City and River. Cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.