Welcome Julian Alvarez | Signing confirmed on a five-and-a-half year deal

Starts for Argentina alongside Messi, scores the only goal which is a poachers finish. Shoots with his left, blocked, sinks it with his right. We're crying out for those goal scoring instincts in the box. Genuinely excited to see him in blue in the future
We’ll soon coach it out of him!

But seriously, having potentially Alvarez and Haaland next year will completely transform to how we play. It’s been years since we’ve had two natural strikers. I don’t

Great to see him start at that level and score.

He's not even arrived and his value has already doubled.
So has the profit share amount for RP when we sell him to Real for £200m, In a few years.
How to boil piss:
1. Buy the most promising young striker in SA for a song.
2. Turn him into a star in five years.
3. Sell for a fortune.
4. Become net spend champions.

Not that I want to sell, but it was all part of the deal. My bet is he will use us as a stepping stone. No objection to that. Of course, he may catch the bug, stay here and become our second best ever striker.
The low key reaction to his arrival is excellent, less likelihood of press nonsense. Haarland? Bah! Alvarez is the real deal.

So has the profit share amount for RP when we sell him to Real for £200m, In a few years.
How to boil piss:
3. Sell for a fortune.

Not that I want to sell, but it was all part of the deal. My bet is he will use us as a stepping stone. No objection to that. Of course, he may catch the bug, stay here and become our second best ever striker.
The low key reaction to his arrival is excellent, less likelihood of press nonsense. Haarland? Bah! Alvarez is the real deal.
We don’t tend to sell tbh We are a destination club nowadays

How to boil piss:
3. Sell for a fortune.

RP?

Also, how can we be a stepping stone to anywhere when the only way is down?

Edit: River Plate, a belated thought.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.