Welcome Julian Alvarez | Signing confirmed on a five-and-a-half year deal

River plays in Peru tonight as the Copa Libertadores group play begins. They have 8 matches during the rest of April, kid gonna be busy. I expect JA to be rested for a domestic cup game or 2 as their position in the group stage is solid.
I’m not sure if I understand what you mean. Do you think he will be rested in tonight’s game? He absolutely will not. They care about the Libertadores Cup above all else. They won’t rest anyone in the Libertadores for any domestic competition. The thing about the Libertadores is the games are very tricky. They were expected to easily finish first in their group last year and they finished second and until the last game their qualification was at risk. Their main rivals Boca Juniors, for instance, went to play against a much smaller club in Colombia last night and lost 2-0.

I’m not sure if I understand what you mean. Do you think he will be rested in tonight’s game? He absolutely will not. They care about the Libertadores Cup above all else. They won’t rest anyone in the Libertadores for any domestic competition. The thing about the Libertadores is the games are very tricky. They were expected to easily finish first in their group last year and they finished second and until the last game their qualification was at risk. Their main rivals Boca Juniors, for instance, went to play against a much smaller club in Colombia last night and lost 2-0.
He said a domestic cup game tbf

This happened at the River Plate game last night. The Alianza Lima player simply kicked the River Plate player Rojas and seriously broke his leg; he’s now expected to be out for many months. This isn’t something exactly rare in the Copa Libertadores, so the sooner we can bring Alvarez, the safer (for him and our investment)

This happened at the River Plate game last night. The Alianza Lima player simply kicked the River Plate player Rojas and seriously broke his leg; he’s now expected to be out for many months. This isn’t something exactly rare in the Copa Libertadores, so the sooner we can bring Alvarez, the safer (for him and our investment)

Weirdly he didn’t appear to kick him with much force but it was definitely an assault rather than a challenge for the ball.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.