Welcome Julian Alvarez | Signing confirmed on a five-and-a-half year deal

unrelated but i really struggle to understand why Gallardo is still coaching river, does he love the club that much? Id imagine that theres no lack of european clubs sniffing around for the last 6 years or so, but he always refused to leave
Typical arrogance. Will only leave for a top drawer club. Also, is extremely well paid

unrelated but i really struggle to understand why Gallardo is still coaching river, does he love the club that much? Id imagine that theres no lack of european clubs sniffing around for the last 6 years or so, but he always refused to leave
I wonder the same. He's a bit of a **** but, in my opinion, the best coach in the world not currently in Europe.

The 3rd one was Aguero-like.. like he used do every once in a while, take a hard shot outside the box that dipped to the ground. Nice.

Left looks decent as well, can go both ways for a finish.

I wonder the same. He's a bit of a **** but, in my opinion, the best coach in the world not currently in Europe.
He was caught once on a hot mic telling a player to go for the ankle. Even Simeone isn’t that careless lol. You’ll soon see Abel Ferreira, Portuguese currently managing Palmeiras at a big European club, and Tite as well. Those two are excellent

He was caught once on a hot mic telling a player to go for the ankle. Even Simeone isn’t that careless lol. You’ll soon see Abel Ferreira, Portuguese currently managing Palmeiras at a big European club, and Tite as well. Those two are excellent

oh man, i dont know tite well but abel doesnt even have a very good rep here in Portugal, nevermind a top 5 league. Jorge Jesus was also a god for flamenguistas and tanked hard on his second staying with benfica

Maybe its unfair but Gallardo's rep is way bigger in europe

Why arrogance? lol

If the guy is happy in River, he can fight for titles and is well paid, why should he leave for middle of the table teams in Europe?
Because I don’t think they will be calling him. Pocchetino had no issue starting low. I suppose only Simeone “travelled” well. You take a Tata Martino and he was completely exposed.
But you are correct: if he is happy and being well paid, he should stay there and build a legacy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.