Welcome Julian Alvarez | Signing confirmed on a five-and-a-half year deal

That team had the easiest path to that Libertadores title… trust me, he isn’t good. There is another good manager in Brazil right now: Rogério Ceni. You will hear more from him soon enough

yeah i just checked and their draw was rather friendly indeed. I thought he did a decent job at Flamengo, Ceni but got fired anyway, Paulo Sousa is next ahah

I'll admit that South American football is hard to follow for me cause theres a very high turnover of players and coaches from season to season - or thats my impression at least - but i do like a good libertadores games with hard nosed tackles and all that nonsense

yeah i just checked and their draw was rather friendly indeed. I thought he did a decent job at Flamengo, Ceni but got fired anyway, Paulo Sousa is next ahah

I'll admit that South American football is hard to follow for me cause theres a very high turnover of players and coaches from season to season - or thats my impression at least - but i do like a good libertadores games with hard nosed tackles and all that nonsense
I feel really bad for Paulo Sousa. They are sabotaging him.
Vitor Pereira has a higher chance of success

I feel really bad for Paulo Sousa. They are sabotaging him.
Vitor Pereira has a higher chance of success

Vitor Pereira coached my team (FC Porto) to two titles so i have a sweet spot for him, for Luis Castro too. Paulo Sousa never coached in Portugal so i dont really know him as a coach (was a very good player though) .

I just hear ramblings of Jesus wanting his place and i assume the supporters want him back too

looks a bit ambitious to me, unless you restrict bernardo somewhat but they'd probably stick four at home vs a mid table side
Most of the opponent teams line up as the red dots.
Alvarez + Haaland inside the box would allow us to have many tap-ins opportunities with Cururella and Cancelo going foward to make crosses. I think it can be used against some very defensive sides
1886018.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.