Welcome Julian Alvarez | Signing confirmed on a five-and-a-half year deal

He looks like an interesting talent, if anyone can get the best out of him it’s Pep

Anyone know if he speaks any English. Think foreigners who speak at least some English tend to settle In quicker.
I would think that if he doesn`t already City may ask him to start looking at taking English lessons,sooner rather than later.
I`m certain I read an article just before Pep arrived saying that he wanted all new signings to be able to converse in English and I think the only player who I havn`t seen in an interview speaking English is Eddie, but he may feel more comfortable in speaking in his native language.
However he can say "Call for Carson" in perfect English. ;)

I would think that if he doesn`t already City may ask him to start looking at taking English lessons,sooner rather than later.
I`m certain I read an article just before Pep arrived saying that he wanted all new signings to be able to converse in English and I think the only player who I havn`t seen in an interview speaking English is Eddie, but he may feel more comfortable in speaking in his native language.
However he can say "Call for Carson" in perfect English. ;)
A lot of players can speak decent enough english but will still do interviews in native tongue.
i recall david silva saying he still does interviews in spanish even though his english is good so as not to say the wrong thing

He can, he is Manchester City player right now and alot it depends on Copa Libertadores. If River Plate out early he will be joining in July.
So they player decides when he comes back? As I said it isn't up to the player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.