Welcome Kyle Walker

I liked the fact that he felt a bit nervous, shows sign of humility and knowing he will have to work hard to contribute to the team success. Last season we got caught out by either lack of ball retention or positional play, hopefully the season coming we have better recovery which will help Stones in particular. If we get Mendy and with an improved GK in Ederson then we will have so many options to play confidently going forward with a secure base behind us

What the full backs will also help is a quicker and more energetic press helping us win the ball higher up the pitch. An excellent signing and the squad is improving so much more as we release players and replace with much better quality

That is pretty tough to get over I have to admit. I've hated him with a passion all these years because of that.

He apologised immediately after.

I find it funny to be honest, particularly because we all know how many were there when we were shit, and because "we'll see where you are at the end of the season" turned out to be champions.

Perhaps we should sing "where we're you when we were shit?!" At him.

Who gives a shit about his tweet

He's an agressive fucker, about time we had someone like that in the team

Hopefully he'll be sticking it to the ****s at OT soon

Good signing. Don't like the fella, but then I'm feeling more and more like that about most players these days.

Hopefully it goes some way towards playing the football we crave, and cures a problem area for a while at least.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.