Welcome Kyle Walker

I hope there are young footballers(if they have technical ability and pace) taking note of a gap in the market for fullbacks, clubs are paying such high fees because the quality ones are in short supply.

Excessive fees all summer, but the Guardian wait until this one to do their "Madness Grips the League" article, and then does another claiming that the fee is £53m. I won't link to the bunch of pricks.

I certainly think £50million is too much...but then I see £90million for Lukaku and it's all ok

Excessive fees all summer, but the Guardian wait until this one to do their "Madness Grips the League" article, and then does another claiming that the fee is £53m. I won't link to the bunch of pricks.

I never get those type of articles. "Oh no English clubs are paying lots of money so that our league has lots of good players so the football we watch each week is even better". Would they rather all the good players fuck off to Germany or Spain and the sort of players left here are the Charlie Adam's?

that Nike City t-shirt is amazing and I want one
50_asian_experiences_sheep.jpg

I never get those type of articles. "Oh no English clubs are paying lots of money so that our league has lots of good players so the football we watch each week is even better". Would they rather all the good players fuck off to Germany or Spain and the sort of players left here are the Charlie Adam's?
I get those kind of articles. They were never written when the rags were doing it in the 90s and early 2000s. They only started when Chelsea and then us threatened the status quo. They're so fucking transparent. Even in this article that's supposed to be about the crazy prices in the Premier League generally, the Lukaku deal is quoted as £75m +add ons, whereas ours is quoted as up to £53m.

They're even calling him the world's most expensive defender, which should make Lukaku the world's most expensive player.

Welcome lad. My opinion counts as nothing but I have never been impressed with him but now he is a blue he will get my full support as long as the effort is put in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.