Welcome Kyle Walker

A lukewarm response on the the first 17 pages. Why? Because everyone knows we had our trousers taken down as we are now a risk-averse cheque-book club who pay others to develop players.

If it brings success, fine. Bring on the next multi-million signing.

Never liked the guy, always thought he looked a bit of a sneering, snidey twat. However, he's a Blue now, and I hope he brings everything that I disliked about him to our team. We need some nasty fuckers - far too many nice guys in our squad.

Not arsed if people like him or he cost to much or the fact the press will get on City's and his case .we have the best right back in England so fu*k em

Oooh someone is touchy. We didn't lose anyone, we wanted to sell him. We also have England rightback Trippier to come in, who is much better going forward than Walker. 500 mins 5 assists last season in the PL against Walker's 2000+ mins 5 assists. Poch wanted him gone, and we got a record deal for him.

Our defensive record still remained amazing without walker in the side and he was the most dispensable player in our whole side, and that is a fact, you won't be able to name me another first 11 player we would have rather sold than Walker, and keep a straight face.

Enjoy your new signing, no need to get all nasty, and remember, we finished a nice distance in front of you last season.

When's the parade?

Levy being hailed again by the accountants in N London.

Absolutely delighted with this signing. The best we could have got in my opinion, home grown, strong, quick and a born winner. Onwards and upwards blues :)

The price seems to have made the Raggy media very giddy so that's a bonus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.