Welcome Kyle Walker

I'm absolutely delighted with this signing, he's exactly what we've needed for some time. One of those players I've always wished played for us whenever I saw him doing well for Spurs.

Great signing! Welcome to the best club in the world Kyle.

Welcome, Kyle; it's great that you will be wearing the famous Sky Blue shirt next season.

However, I doubt you'll get away with the sort of thing you did while wearing your previous club's colours, like pushing opponents in your own penalty area.

;-)

Well we both know that isn't true. We wanted him gone and he has taken a step down.

Hahaha you didnt want him gone untill he told everyone before end of season that he wanted to go lets not play down the fact he is one of the best right backs in the league you have just lost no matter how much you lot want to spin it....

Think this is the most divisive signing I've seen for City in years... lots of people think he's a bit of a prick. Personally I think they're right, but he's ours now and I think he'll win a lot of fans over with his energy and passion. Not to mention that he's a big, big step up from what we're used to.
It's not a point of being a prick ,he doesn't take shit from anyone that's what I love about him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.