Welcome Kyle Walker

Jeez. Lineker is having a go at us now? Pep must have put him in his place at a media event or something.

Team starting to take a real balanced shape now I feel, just need Mendy and/or Bertrand and a bit of reasonable reffing and we can look forward to actually getting a long overdue guard of honour sometime in April

Team starting to take a real balanced shape now I feel, just need Mendy and/or Bertrand and a bit of reasonable reffing and we can look forward to actually getting a long overdue guard of honour sometime in April
Hopefully your right,I still feel we will get fucked over,and the new video ref won't make a blind bit of difference if they want to fuck us over they will,only upside is we may have a team capable of rendering this useless now ..

I remember seeing clips of Jo, RSC and Samaras before we signed them too.
Disappointed we signed Spurs reserve full back for so much money but hopefully he performs well for us next season.
He wasn't their reserve until they had a falling out and Poch had a decent replacement. From there, it was only going to work out one way. Hardest part of the whole thing is that "decent replacement" was at the City Academy!! OUCH!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.