Welcome Luton. Let’s relegate Luton.

Going off the standard of football in today's game. They will be relegated for Christmas. With or without our help
If I were Ivan Toney I'd take you on on a bet.
No way they'll be relegated before Xmas just like the 3 teams who came up this season didn't.

Fuck that. I'd rather we play their relegation rivals, who need a win to stay up and relegate Luton on the last day and already having won the title before kick off, we somehow manage to score 3 own goals late on to lose 3-2, rendering Luton's final day heroic win worthless.
Under that scenario - what if we were playing the Rags or the Vermin ?

Maybe not Christmas but I've no doubt that they will go back down at the first attempt.
Probably.
I can't think of any club who have to invest their money into getting their ground up to standard before they even can even kick a ball.

Doesn't leave much for player investment

Probably.
I can't think of any club who have to invest their money into getting their ground up to standard before they even can even kick a ball.

Doesn't leave much for player investment
Bournemouth. Weren't the rules all relaxed to let Bournemouth into the Premier League? Pretty sure there was a 20k capacity rule at some point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.