Welcome Maicon

pee dubya said:
Thought he was alright, a bit rusty but you could still see the quality there.

I agree. Couldn't have had a harder game to make his debut in either.

Is he really that much better than zab or Micah thought defensively he looks shaken not for me and a waste of money as he is little better than what we have

Another Bobby love child signing

dctid said:
Is he really that much better than zab or Micah thought defensively he looks shaken not for me and a waste of money as he is little better than what we have

Better than having Kolo at right-back today.

dctid said:

Defensively I would take Zaba and Micah over him but attacking-wise there are very few full-backs in world football more effective than him.

I think Maicon will be a hit for us. Just has to be given time to settle.

thought he did okay, but think richards and zaba are better

dctid said:

Did you see the moment today when Adam played somebody in on the left wing and as he was about to bend it towards goal Maicon ran back and blocked the shot! Zaba would have still been making his way back! Maicon can get up and down the pitch fast Zaba cant get back fast enough... Zaba seems afraid to put a cross in and always cuts back and looks for the back pass. Maicon all day! As for Micah him and Maicon are very similar

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.