Welcome Maicon

pee dubya said:
dctid said:
Is he really that much better than zab or Micah thought defensively he looks shaken not for me and a waste of money as he is little better than what we have

Another Bobby love child signing
Better than having Kolo at right-back today.

Agree but Macon ain't here to fill in when zab or Micah or god forbid Milner ain't available and our only other option is kolo at right back

Macon will play most games when fit I suspect at the expense of those players already mentioned

Going forward he was pretty good but defensively thought he was dodgy if Mancini plays Macon then he has to play Milner on the right to cover for him rather like Milner does for England when he plays with glen Johnson

dctid said:
Is he really that much better than zab or Micah thought defensively he looks shaken not for me and a waste of money as he is little better than what we have

He's for the Champions League, not Stoke shirley?

Sick Swan said:
dctid said:

He ain't here to play 6 games and be third choice right back

dctid said:
Sick Swan said:
dctid said:

Take it you don't fancy us to get out of our CL group then?

dctid said:
Sick Swan said:
dctid said:

I don't think he's been brought in as the first choice right back either.
If Richards wasn't injured, he might not have been brought in at all.

Against teams where we'll have lots of possession:

_______________Hart_______________
_________Kompany__Lescott________
Maicon_____________________Kolarov
__________Yaya___García/Barry______
________Silva____________Nasri_____
_______________Tévez______________
_______________Agüero_____________

With Džeko, Balotelli, Sinclair etc on the bench = the stuff of dreams...

And he's also the ideal wingback for the 3-5-2 thingy.

Was shitting it when we signed (although for 3mil its still a steal) but he looked alright today.

We use our fullbacks for attacking width and a runner to block crosses when we don't have the ball.

I still would rather see Micah there as he's got everything to be very effective, but in Maicon you've got an established attacking threat, a part of the game Clichy has added to his repertoire.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.