Welcome Maicon

Benarbia said:
Etherington took the piss out of him

thats the shitty attitude I don't like, imagine if Barca fans give a damn if a winger gets the best out of dani alves sometimes in defence, if what he is all about is offense, dani alves in my opinion is as important as messi and xavi for barca, proof is when he doesnt play like in the supercup, they lose.

maicon was winning games by himself for inter with people covering him, imagine if inter fans were caring if a winger outpaced him in a play or two, its the old english stupid way of viewing football

the other retarded english football phrase that everyone uses is "X player CONTROLLED THE MIDFIELD" that does'nt even exist, its a 11 player effort to control a midfield, where the defence is positioned, etc

TBH I don't think Maicon is arsed about what people think of him.

He's spent his life playing football and getting paid for doing it, while other prople have spent their lifes filling supermarket shelfs.

The fact that he came through the most physical away game in the PL, his first game, and didn't look out of place, speaks volumes.

He will only get beter.

I see the silly children have dismissed Maicon after a single game at Stoke away, ironically the silly children are more than likely older than me.

Maicon showed his class yesterday. He only joined up with the club after the international break, so what - Wednesday? Once he's settled he'll be great, especially when we're controlling games.

I thought he had a fine debut, pacey, good attacking threat and when caught up the pitch he got back almost as quick as he got forward (Micah take note) I said it yesterday that he would form a great partnership with Milner once the understanding is there. He was always a good outlet on the right and I saw him frustrated numerous times with no option outside him as Nasri moved centrally alot of the time, Jimmy would be there or covering him at right back allowing him to stay forward.

Drewmanc said:
I thought he had a fine debut, pacey, good attacking threat and when caught up the pitch he got back almost as quick as he got forward (Micah take note) I said it yesterday that he would form a great partnership with Milner once the understanding is there. He was always a good outlet on the right and I saw him frustrated numerous times with no option outside him as Nasri moved centrally alot of the time, Jimmy would be there or covering him at right back allowing him to stay forward.
But mate, Bale has done him over.

Blue Smarties said:
Drewmanc said:
But mate, Bale has done him over.

Completely forgot that, fuck him he's shite then.

Blue Smarties said:
I see the silly children have dismissed Maicon after a single game at Stoke away, ironically the silly children are more than likely older than me.

Maicon showed his class yesterday. He only joined up with the club after the international break, so what - Wednesday? Once he's settled he'll be great, especially when we're controlling games.

I thought he had a good debut myself too, especially considering all the aforementioned problems. And I am definitely older than you ;)

I only saw the game on a dodgy stream, but from what I saw, in a game away at Stoke he was still getting forward at every opportunity just like he's famous for.

I'm really looking forward to seeing him at home, especially if we play 3 at the back and he gets forward even more. With 2 wing backs, Aguero and Tevez, plus the attacking midfielders we're going to score plenty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.