Welcome Maicon

Sky Blue said:
bluebannana said:
too risky having him on against such attacking teams, zaba should play against those type of teams as he offers better defenive cover or milner should play infront

Haha...Did you see Zab's 15 min cameo?...I like Zabaleta but he was woeful when he came on.

so zaba has been one of our best players, not gonna say hes suddenly crap because of 15 mins ???

-- Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:41 pm --

boloyev said:
bluebannana said:
too risky having him on against such attacking teams, zaba should play against those type of teams as he offers better defenive cover or milner should play infront

omg are you for real? i'm done here folks, ZABALETA WAS AT FAULT FOR TWO GOALS HOW IS HE A BETTER DEFENDER?

bye ;) just an opinion, so because of two goals hes suddenly not as good as maicon or worse ?????

boloyev said:
bluebannana said:

omg are you for real? i'm done here folks, ZABALETA WAS AT FAULT FOR TWO GOALS HOW IS HE A BETTER DEFENDER?

Good, be done... laying blame for any of those three goals at a single player or short sighted at best.

Mancini confirmed Maicon was replaced cause he was injured.

I've noticed him holding his hamstring twice but once was in first half so thought I'm seeing it wrong and he just had plain bad night.

Strange to say but it's better that he was injured than that he played like tat fit.

nicholasjackson said:
people going over the top on ronaldo vs maicon , yes he did him couple of times early on but as game wore on tranny was getting frustrated cause maicon kept pushing him outside, we lost 3-2 we move on

This.

After 20 minutes Maicon had worked him out, and Ronaldo completely disappeared from the game. He was even coming over the other side of the pitch to try and get on the ball. As soon as Maicon went off, (didnt know he was injured) Ronaldo thought all his xmases came at once, and Zabba, much as i love him, was no match for him.

If I remembered correctly, when Maicon was on, Tranny was forced to go play in the right or through the middle.

When Zaba came in, Tranny happily returned to the left to terrorize that flank.

Young said:
If I remembered correctly, when Maicon was on, Tranny was forced to go play in the right or through the middle.

When Zaba came in, Tranny happily returned to the left to terrorize that flank.
I love Zabaleta but he's very aggressive and with how exposed our right flank was due to poor positioning by our back line, Ronaldo had him dead to rights.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.