Welcome Maicon

Maicon off for Zabaleta, Zabaleta runs to the middle of the zone for no reason, giving Marcelo immense time to score the equalizer

the gets raped by Crynaldo in the other play

I, am so pissed off at the RETARDED prejudice of brazilian defensive play, theres a reason they have 5 world cups, Brazilians imo defend better than anyone else because , because brazilians usually read the zone and win the one on one, don't have to look so ACTIVE so the fans think "wow look at that defender, he looks so intense and active!!!" Like Zabaleta who READ WRONGLY THE ZONE, Maicon may look like he's not giving a fuck, but he is defending much smarter than other players

anyways, fuck off to everyone who already overcritized Maicon who did everything right today, take that Zaba lovers

MSP said:
Maicon was awful today. Unfortunately Zaba added to it.

well we have one of the retards who needs a player to be making retarded tackles all the time so he "is defending well" like Zaba who was caught out of his zone 30times in like 10 minutes

boloyev said:
Maicon off for Zabaleta, Zabaleta runs to the middle of the zone for no reason, giving Marcelo immense time to score the equalizer

the gets raped by Crynaldo in the other play

I, as a Brazilian am so pissed off at the RETARDED prejudice of our defensive play, theres a reason we have 5 world cups, Brazilians imo defend better than anyone else because , because brazilians usually read the zone and win the one on one, we don't have to look so ACTIVE so the fans think "wow look at that defender, he looks so intense and active!!!" Like Zabaleta who READ WRONGLY THE ZONE, Maicon may look like he's not giving a fuck, but he is defending much smarter than other players

anyways, fuck off to everyone who already overcritized Maicon who did everything right today, take that Zaba lovers

I thought he came off because he was knackered (and possibly feeling his hamstring a little? Can't remember).

toffee balls said:
MSP said:
Awful ?
Really

yeah, that's how I find it. Too slow, too casual..

if he didn't have some knock as it looked like he could have some hamstring problems at moments, then he looked like not interested in few situations.<br /><br />-- Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:35 pm --<br /><br />
boloyev said:
MSP said:

well we have one of the retards who needs a player to be making retarded tackles all the time so he "is defending well" like Zaba who was caught out of his zone 30times in like 10 minutes

it looks mancio became Brazilian since last night :)

too risky having him on against such attacking teams, zaba should play against those type of teams as he offers better defenive cover or milner should play infront

bluebannana said:
too risky having him on against such attacking teams, zaba should play against those type of teams as he offers better defenive cover or milner should play infront

Haha...Did you see Zab's 15 min cameo?...I like Zabaleta but he was woeful when he came on.

bluebannana said:

omg are you for real? i'm done here folks, ZABALETA WAS AT FAULT FOR TWO GOALS HOW IS HE A BETTER DEFENDER?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.