Welcome Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two things....

Tolmie cofirmed this, including his number way back on 30th May. If there are still doubters as to what he offers the forum and its validity, you can now head off on your merry way.

Second, and far more importantly, Welcome Riyad!
Haha...he also confirmed Fabinho but look where he went. Stop being such a suck up lickspittle. The beauty of this forum is everyone can have an opinion or think they are in the know. In reality if you throw enough darts one will hit the bull.

That was what I was thinking so this morning I checked out the odds. Disappointingly not worth it this time.

I'm not into betting ,and congrats to all of you that had a payout last season, but Shirley, if 100 goals is anticipated, you can put a few bob on them scoring say 106 to 110 or any perm of goals.

great signing, wanted him last summer, he wants to put that city shirt on and genuinely wants to play for city, unlike other players who are on the verge of coming over then go somewhere else for more cash !

we can now rotate sane / sterling / mahrez a bit more. I think Mahrez will get the bigger share of the games, very good goalscorer and threads some great passes. Doubt we will strengthen as good as this over summer, we may sign another couple of players but as cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.