Welcome Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not into betting ,and congrats to all of you that had a payout last season, but Shirley, if 100 goals is anticipated, you can put a few bob on them scoring say 106 to 110 or any perm of goals.
That is a thought. I am not sure that that is possible

I bet on 90+ goals last season and it paid most of my season ticket. But it doesn't look like there's such rich pickings to be had this season. You'd have to get into mission impossible territory to find a good bet. The expectations of City are now a lot higher than in the aftermath of pep's first season which some labelled a failure.

great signing, wanted him last summer, he wants to put that city shirt on and genuinely wants to play for city, unlike other players who are on the verge of coming over then go somewhere else for more cash !

we can now rotate sane / sterling / mahrez a bit more. I think Mahrez will get the bigger share of the games, very good goalscorer and threads some great passes. Doubt we will strengthen as good as this over summer, we may sign another couple of players but as cover.
I sense he will be very hungry. This is his opportunity for greatness. He has been given a gift. He has nurtured and developed all his life. Now this is his opportunity.

Interesting read from the other side.
You're welcome on here, Camberwell Fox, and by and large I've enjoyed your contributions (one or two have seemed a bit over the top, but that happens. I sometimes contribute on Arsenal Mania and Knees Up Mother Brown, and get pulled up in no uncertain terms – in fact I get a shower of shit – if I've said a word too many). Perhaps see you next season on the Mahrez thread?

"In 176 games for Liverpool, Coutinho scored 48 goals and provided 39 assists.

Mahrez has played 167 times for Leicester and scored 46 goals with 33 assists."
@christen at St Marks

Mahrez cost 60m, while Coutinho cost 142. Put into consideration that Coutinho played for a far better team. Mahrez could be a bargain

"In 176 games for Liverpool, Coutinho scored 48 goals and provided 39 assists.

Mahrez has played 167 times for Leicester and scored 46 goals with 33 assists."
@christen at St Marks

Mahrez cost 60m, while Coutinho cost 142. Put into consideration that Coutinho played for a far better team. Mahrez could be a bargain
Those stats are impressive, but Coutinho is better and in this era of inflated transfer fees those valuations are probably right, £90 million for Mahrez was too high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.