Welcome Savinho | Signs for £21m on a 5 year deal

I'm really excited about this signing and love what I've seen of him over the past season - yes I'm sad and watched him on at least 10 occasions.

Fast and graceful with the ball. Has a wand of a left foot. Plays either wing and can beat a man with ease. Great composure in attacking areas.

He's got the quality but might need some muscle putting on to help with the demands of the PL - though Mahrez never did!

Very impressive first interview. Seems to understand what needs to be done to get a place in the team and from all accounts will be very exciting to watch. Pep will have plans A,B C & D - good stuff.

Looks a very exciting prospect, like most of our new signings he may need time to settle in and adjust to the PL. Most of the incoming Brazilians have been a success at City apart from Jo, let's hope it works out for Savinho.

Anyone else marvelling at how the club have swung this deal, signing him to Troyes then loaning him Girona, before selling to us, thus avoiding a conflict of interest. Absolute genius.

Good news. Sounds like he could be a decent addition to the squad. Hopefully can improve us attacking-wise next season.

Anyone else marvelling at how the club have swung this deal, signing him to Troyes then loaning him Girona, before selling to us, thus avoiding a conflict of interest. Absolute genius.

The new regulator will be all over this come Friday afternoon :)

We’ve got decent options on the wing now. Perfect mix of balance, directness and control. Bernardo will feature more in the middle this year I think, we probably only need a DM and we’re good to go again. I can see Walker staying this summer so no real need for a RB.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.