Welcome Savinho | Signs for £21m on a 5 year deal

We're really going all out for ball carriers lately. It's an interesting shift in style. Even the central midfielders we went for last year were that kind of player.

Can't wait to see this kid, but I'm not getting my hopes up too much, because he is still a kid. Having said that, clearly the next Ronaldinho.
Pep probably has a plan to overcome the low block. He never stops.

£21M for a player of this quality is crazy and we will be boiling even more red piss lol
Should read the BBC comments, boiling red piss overload on there and that’s even with the BBC usual thing of inaccurate pricing for us as it says 30 million not 21 though Rags signing has the lower fee and later says plus add ons

Is this kid better than Bobb ?
Would be weird if this kid got a space in the squad and Bobb fucked off out on loan
Bobb's not a winger (similar to Grealish in that respect despite where he plays), I can see Bobb taking the Gundo role long term. Certainly more infield.

Interesting editorial slant on the BBC concerning this signing and the rags. These are the headlines:
Man Utd sign Yoro from Lille in £52m deal

Man City sign Brazil winger Savinho for £30.8m

The Yoro signing is just the headline figure and doesn't include any add ons which may take it to circa £60m whereas the Savio headline shows the total deal cost including add ons.

Clear and obvious!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.