Welcome Savinho | Signs for £21m on a 5 year deal

Anyone know why he isn't with the squad in USA seems strange not to be.
Time off after the Copa America.

One of the few downsides to being a team full of the best footballers in the world is that nearly all will barely get a week off through the year.

We’re actually fortunate that Norway didn’t qualify, Jack wasn’t selected, and Croatia went out of the Euros early, otherwise we’d not have a senior outfield player with more than 90 minutes in preseason.

Nothing to do with that.

When we did it with Haaland we had done something no other English club had done before - beaten the Spanish two and Bayern to one of the most coveted players in the world. As big ears put it, a seminal moment for the PL.

Without being disrespectful to him, who the fuck is Savinho in the scheme of things? I can’t comment on the lady as I don’t follow women’s football.

Madrid did it with Mbappe in the same way we did Haaland. They did with Hendrick, who to me is another who the fuck is he? It’s in their culture though. Fans turn up.

I’d love to be proven wrong on Sunday, but I fear this will be a complete disaster given the lads current status in the game.
Vivianne Miedema is quite arguably the best women's player to ever play in England. She's a legend and it's an absolutely massive signing for the women's team. I don't think it matters how many people show up but I'm sure some idiots will laugh about it. Who cares if they do? City will be laughing last.

Apologies - not read this thread - i know the answer will be in it

just want to ask a quick question.......

On holiday and was told by someone last night that we are sending back out on loan

That's not right is it?

Apologies - not read this thread - i know the answer will be in it

just want to ask a quick question.......

On holiday and was told by someone last night that we are sending back out on loan

That's not right is it?
Pep has highly praised him. After some time in the squad, he is certain to get some minutes. He’s not going anywhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.