Welcome Scott Sinclair

Re: Welcome Scott Sinclair

In my opinion he is not good enough for city, why couldn't they splash out on Neymar?

Pythagoras said:
In my opinion he is not good enough for city, why couldn't they splash out on Neymar?

Not sure if serious...

2el5niw.jpg

and the boss has got him out training already !

2ymeq0o.jpg

I can just hear Mancinis words here ...... "right son , now that you're finally here ,
don't listen to that Balotelli , it's me who runs things around here , so get your mind of Rosie Websters knockers an' listen up"!

2hd5ix0.jpg

Pythagoras said:

Joker: not sure if serious/ dafuq is this shit. (delete as applicable)

I cannot get excited about Scott Sinclair, he is a poor mans Adam Johnson IMHO. I really hope he proves me wrong but I just cannot see it big mistake!!!!<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:50 pm --<br /><br />I cannot get excited about Scott Sinclair, he is a poor mans Adam Johnson IMHO. I really hope he proves me wrong but I just cannot see it big mistake!!!!

Mike D said:
I cannot get excited about Scott Sinclair, he is a poor mans Adam Johnson IMHO. I really hope he proves me wrong but I just cannot see it big mistake!!!!

Apart from the pace, the enthusiasm, the ability to play neat one-touch football, his crossing ability,...etc...etc...etc. But yeah, I get your point mate (?)

To be honest eight times out of ten , Adam Johnson made the wrong decision whilst out on the pitch , and too many of his crosses were on the poor side ......

Sinclair might just show a bit more consistency , and accuracy.

Both players can obviously score goals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.